Local Bee Classes
By 4th Generation Beekeeper, Stan Moulton
Let’s Go Beekeeping!
See our Facebook Page. for real time class updates. These are usually held late winter and early spring.
Buying Your First Hive?
Have More Questions?
Online Bee Classes
Learn Online Today with Our Free Lessons
YouTube Channel Tutorials
See some great online tutorials on The Honey Company YouTube Channel.
Download Lessons (PDFs)
- Lesson 1: Nucs and Packages
- Lesson 2: Beekeeping Equipment
- Lesson 3: Preparing the Apiary & Feeding Bees
- Lesson 4: How to Hive a Package and Nuc
- Lesson 5: Beekeeping the First Year
- Lesson 6: Wintering Honeybees
- Lesson 7: Manage 2nd Year Colonies & Beyond
- Lesson 8: Harvesting Honey
- Lesson 9: Extracting Honey
- Lesson 10: Bottling Honey
art bee classes beekeeping Beeswax benefits of honey box boxes deep Diseases & Pests equipment events fall feral queen project foundationless frame frames getting started honeybee biology honey comb how to hygienic behavior local middle bar frame natural nectar sources normal bee behavior nuc Nutrition package Packages / Nucs photography Plants & Gardening prevention queen Queen Bees raw honey recipes spring summer Sustainability uses of honey varroa mites videos wax winter